Thread: Threaded Sms
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 04:44 PM
Negrito
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Threaded Sms

Quote:
Originally Posted by big goo View Post
why when i install the pocketcm i can only see what the other person wrote, i cant see my messages when i send em, can this issue be fixed or not, i've tried to uninstall and install again, it works for a little while then it stops

Are you giving it time to load? How many text messages are in your inbox/sent box? Because i know when i first got pocketCM i had to wait for it to load the received, then the sent ones. I had over 2,000 msgs in my inbox so i cleared them out and now it works like a charm. i just have to remember to delete my messages.