View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 10:34 AM
wowthatisrandom
What I do is a Lou Thang

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Re: Seperation of SMS from MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrillo View Post
How cool...would you mind sharing your config? Have you looked into Vito Voice2Go, which I think would voice enable everything you have configured? I am playing with that now and it is amazing. Granted you need to tag most anything you want to voice enable...but its like the Ron Popeil phrase..set it and forget it! You can record custom macros, and more. Its really more powerful than VC can be.
i mean running any app on the today screen could do it for ya. i personally use HTC home bc well its free

lets take what the cube can do side by side...

side 1: App Launcher

email: well you have a hard button for that on the top left as well as a soft button on the HTC home

Sms: same deal

IE/Browser: another button on the top right for convenience

Tasks: i personally dont use them but i would definitely recommend today agenda

Calendar: i use today agenda for this one gives me everything right on the today screen www.tiews.info

Comm Manager: a button on the left side for this one i personally stuck with the htc home profiles button bc i only used comm man for vibrate

Side 2: Speed Dials

HTC home plugins right there if you want/need picture speed dial

Side 3: Entertainment

Music: HTC home has a button for that altho not for me need my battery to much to bother with music

video: set a shortcut in the HTC app launcher for WMP or whatever app you use TCMP or S2P

Pics: same thing i personally use S2V

Also Config for the Cube ill post in your other thread as well

i believe this will work for you as well 99%

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...71&postcount=1