View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 12:18 AM
jakdillard
The Trend Setter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond OS Ported to Vogue??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Vetvito, I tried porting the SYS folders (except for .VM, WINCE, sys32 files) and my ROM never boots. Any advice?
yeah put that stuff back in thats the stuff you will need if you are not familiar with the sys folder only remove the obvious also make sure you have the .NLS folder in you SYS package or it will not boot