View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 05:39 PM
PocketPcUser
Regular 'Geeker

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by tactonrae View Post
I am getting ready to reflash this Rom on my XV6700... i was looking at it last night and I didn't see any thing in the carrier customizations is that normal? I have been having issues receiving MMS messages but i can send them with out a problem. I have tried everything I can find from loading the original Verizon MMS cab to loading the Arcsoft one in the PPCgeeks rom and changing the registry settings. My phone is active while I am doing this. I have the unlimited data plan as well. Should I deactivate flash then activate and see if When I activate Verizon puts the info in the registry for me? I need help...
please...
Please send me a PM, if you still need further assistance. I would be happy to help.

As for your questions:
Have you ran the updater already? This will make sure that you have everything that is updated, in your ROM.

About the MMS; after you flash this ROM, you need to make sure you included the MMS package, and then dial #22889 on your phone. After that, it should all work properly.

About your other questions, please ask them again, after trying the above responses.
Again, feel free to contact me via PM, and I can walk you through it, using instant messaging.