View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 10:25 AM
Blaqdymun
Regular 'Geeker

Blaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Personalized Silicone Gel Adhesive Skins

Sorry about this guys...

I tried searching for the this thread but I kept drawing a blank, so here goes...

A little over a month ago, I read about this on-line site that had an assortment of different adhesive skins that came in all sorts of designs. I actually ordered one but for the life of me can not remember the name. I love the look and originality it brings to my Touch and want to order more. I even searched my e-mail hoping to find a confirmation for the order to no avail.

The skin comes already cut out to the size of the phone, then you place a sticky tape on top of the protector to pull the entire skin completely off the backing at one time and transfer it over onto the phone.

The skin/protector is slightley raised (feels like silicone gel) on top of the design that you choose. If anyone can jog my memory, I will appreciate it. They cost about $29.99 if I recall correctly. THANKS!!!