View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 08:02 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
I edited instead of replying. It does seem to be the restore of the PIM data from the SPB backup. I'm not sure what to do for her now. Guess I need to track down the WM5 ROM and take her back to that and try another backup applet. Grrr...
You upgraded from WM5, yes? You'll have to restore the contacts by syncing or using something like PIMBackup (free, in the kitchen, .cab at xda-developers.com).

As a general rule, you shouldn't try to restore full backups across ROM versions. It's a bad idea, no matter what the product literature might say.