View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 02:12 AM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketPcUser View Post
What did you put in there, for OEM's?
You didn't let it install the carrier customizations, after it booted the first time, did you?
I don't believe it did, as it never prompted me to do so and never restarted itself after its first boot.

I just hard reset it, which I'm suspecting may be related to the problems. When I hard reset it after flashing it, I didn't wait for the white screen and confirm the reset. It just reset on its own because I didn't hold it long enough. I've just completed the hard reset and Contacts currently works before restoring her data. The restore is going as I type this. So at this point it's either the lack of a hard reset, or the restore. We'll see in a few minutes.

EDIT: Crap, looks like it's the restore of the SPB Backup data. Now I have to figure out how to get around that. Might have to take her all the way back to the official ROM, restore the data, then back it up using a different process. *sigh*

Last edited by TurboFool; 05-26-2008 at 02:15 AM.