View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 02:05 AM
PocketPcUser
Regular 'Geeker

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
Hey guys, first time messing with an Apache for my mother-in-law. Just cooked her a ROM based off of Helmi's kitchen from the official PPCGeeks kitchen (normally do it for my Titan). After some trial-and-error getting the ROM size low enough, I got the phone working smoothly overall without trouble... except for the Contacts. When I try to open Contacts (the built-in one, no special versions), it appears in the title bar for second, along with its close button, and then disappears.

Her contacts (which I restored from a backup) are all there, as her Phone app's call history lists actual names for everything, but the Contact application simply won't load. I did a search on this, but didn't locate anything right off the bat. Hopefully I just didn't type the right term (I'll try some more), but since this isn't MY phone, I want to hopefully get help ASAP for her.

Thanks!
What did you put in there, for OEM's?
You didn't let it install the carrier customizations, after it booted the first time, did you?