View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 09:14 AM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: NexVision's Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbergermanx View Post
Well I downloaded the file and I REALLY appreciate the advice, but I don't know how to run a .nbh file. I tried it on my phone and i tried extracting it on my computer neither of them worked. Sorry I'm somewhat new to pocket pc's. Thanks again also for just giving me the advice.
Extract it to your PC and then follow this..

3) Now you'll need to run a Rom Update Utility, also known as the RUU.
You can use any official ROM update for your device and just replace the RUU_signed.nbh file with the .nbh file of the ROM of your choice.
If you don't have an RUU already, you can download one from ImCoKeMaN's ftp that already has the .nbh file missing so you can drop your own into the dir and run the exe.
ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/ImCoKeMaN/roms/RUU.rar

If your phone is not unlocked yet then follow this whole thread.....above came from this thread from Dishe

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=9927

Last edited by flyers2114; 05-24-2008 at 09:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.