View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 10:44 PM
JoeBobOneHalf
PPCGeeks Regular

JoeBobOneHalf is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: dOES ANYONE kNOW hOW i CAn GeT A REcORD OF mY TeXT MESSaGING?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
yeah you have to understands sprints premise on this. I used to work at alltel, and you wouldnt believe how many wives and boyffriends and girlfriends and such tried to get one another's records to catch someone cheating....not only does that open up a potential lawsuit for sprint because of privacy issues, but like stated above, would you want your spouse calling in with your info trying to get your recent calls and stuff? I think its a very good practice and also safety mechanism for sprint as well as other cell companies..protects the customers privacy and the companies rear end....sounds like a win win to me!
It's funny you mentioned that, because I wanted my wife's text messages for just that reason from Sprint, and they said no (of course).
Here's a question, though. She has a mogul same as me, and she uses CodyBB's threaded SMS installed on her phone. Is there a way I can put something on my MicroSD card run it on her phone so I can then view all the text messages she had already sent and received on her phone (since her last hard reset of course)?
PHONE HISTORY: Sony Ericsson T61c> LG VX7000 (Charging Port Broke)>LG vx8500 (Chocolate) X5 (Phone was a piece of ****)> LG vx8600> Samsung u740 (I don't even remember by now)> Samsung u740 (No service)> Samsung u740 (10 Dropped calls daily) (Goodbye Verizon) > PPC6800 Mogul)>Moto Q9c> PPC6800 Mogul > PPC6850 Touch Pro (Plus a PPC6900 just for fun)