View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 03:55 PM
DHarvey
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Htcclassaction.org Making Serious Progress!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
Does seem very interesting. Glad some headway is being made. Said this is they up and introduced this new device on us that everybody gonna be trading in their current devices for .
Not me... If they release the new device, then someone will take the new features from the new device and port it to the older devices so as far as I'm concerned, I'm sticking to the Touch and maybe after I effectively kill this one I will get the diamond. My only real PROBLEM with the Diamond is that it only comes with a 900mhz processor.