View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 08:50 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
can someone recommend an app please

Ok, I despise most things by MS because they are always limited. So I dont use WMP, I do use Pocket Player and Resco Viewer because one will play some files that the other will not. So I am looking for ONE player that will play everything. I use Crystal Player on my PC because it WILL play everything and that is what I like.

I need to play MP3s, MPGs, MP4s, AVIs and WMV for the most part.

So does anyone have (or know of an app) out there that is a good (or even decent) player for the PPC that will do this?