View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 01:12 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by screech8780 View Post
Hey all, I am new to this whole PPC following. I have been trying to get this kitchen to work, but everytime I try to build the rom I get this error:

Could not find file 'C:\Users\########\AppData\Roaming\hIq Inc\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.2.7Temp\temp\dump\Fran ais.layout'.

The space has 2 plus signs, one on top of the other, in the error message.

Anyone know what is causing this. I am running Vista and have a PPC 6700 Sprint phone. v2.02 with WM6.

Thanks
It's because of a spelling error in the filename. The latest ppcgeeks_oem.rar has this fixed. The latest updates have this fixed.