View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 12:55 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: DogGuy's OEM Splitter and Template Creator

Here's screen shot of some directory structure for the "out-dated" kitchen I'm using and where this creates a .cer and the template created on my vista machine. Here is what I'm running in to....

1. No matter where I tell it to create the template, it uses the directory where I run OEMSplitterXMLBased.exe from...

2. I've got it pointed to the kitchen root, it creates your ..\splitoem\oem directory, but all it does is creates a certificate oem.cer.

3. I tried to point it to kitchen\oem , couldn't find kitchen\oem\oem. and crashes if it isn't of kitchen structure. Maybe a "id-10-t" warning on this!

edit: I deleted the kitchen\splitoem directory, and now have no directory made.(had to regenerate template for it to create the directory)...the certificate was copied from kitchen\oem
Attached Files
File Type: zip modules.zip (84.1 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 05-20-2008 at 01:05 AM.