JuJu
N00b

JuJu is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Sexier Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by haroonie View Post
i've been using schwartz over the weekend, and its been lagging between switching programs and freezing up on me in general once a day.. even with 18megs of mem free. tried to deal with it, but i just gotta go back to the black pill. could it be the radio @ 3.39? i was using 3.35 with the black pill, but never tried 3.35 with schwartz. anyone else using 3.39 with schwartz?

also while texting w/schwartz, it bugs me when im typing a contact, it doesn't smart find the name until i hit a space to enter a last name. with the black pill it used to just pop up.. oh well. keep up the good work vet!
I noticed these things as well, so like you, I've flashed back to the black pill. I probably could have lived with them, but I had gotten use to the black pill's stability. And anyone, is it the radio???

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05 View Post
Weather won't connect either. I can download weather using the wifi but not dial up. I can connect using wifi but not dial up.
You are using schwartz I assume. Get an internet connection going and then try. That seemed to work for me, most of the time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.