View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 10:47 AM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Leaked OEM Sprint test ROM - Slow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
thanks for the info, but it's still abit sluggish

Even the kitchen burns, eventually start to get sluggish for some reason. I have looked at what's running etc and don't see anything obviously causing it.

Hitting start, pressing the screen, flinger gestures, will take a few tries to recognize. End, Send, texting, will all slow down slightly.

I didn't have the leaked on long enough to test all this, but might take the day to try and see.

BTW: no blame or finger pointing here, just stating my observations, in hopes to determine if it's just me, and or narrow it down to the causes.

-CC

P.S. Reset does bring it all back, but the rate it starts to slow down is much sooner than on other builds.