View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 10:42 AM
blue4shizzle
Halfway to VIP Status

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle
Re: Might Switch to Samsung Instinct

Quote:
Originally Posted by stifiling View Post
i do believe the instinct is classified as a pda. The iphone is, and the website is illustrating how the instinct beats the iphone. I don't think a non-pda phone is gonna be beating a pda phone at anything anytime soon.

If it's not a pda what do we call it? i see ruben there gave it the name (similar to the voyager.) Not too sure that's the column it's under lol. so what category do we put it in??
face it, its not a pda... not even close, it doesnt come with apps to keep ones life organized, and im sorry but an iphone isnt really a pda (sorry to burst your bubble) i dont care what a "website" says, the iphone is a MEDIA phone, its basically an ipod that can make calls and thats really it. you cant truely use an iphone for work like you could with all the win mobile devices out. the instinct is simply another media phone, the only thing about the phone that is really appealing to a customer is the fact that its a full touch screen device similiar to the iphone, but NOT a pda. by the way, i doubt that the phone is going to be better than the iphone as well.. ive seen it in action- nothing special. if you want a category to put the phone in, id say drop it in the 'only amatures call this a pda" category lol

samsung 640A --> motorola Q --> sprint touch --> now doin it big with the touch pro... oh so sexy lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.