View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 11:24 PM
Hugo381
PPCGeeks Regular

Hugo381 is keeping up the good workHugo381 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Derek's ROM v19 w/ GPS - Updated 04-30-08

Dude, Derek, Ive been using your ROM for one day and I gotta say it is REALLY GOOD. I tried OMJ's latest, the Almost OEM ROM and before that the Alltel and the GPSTEST ROM and off the bat yours has been better then theirs.

I like how CLEAN it is and how you included the Blue Cube, not sure why anyone keeps using the Sprint on their ROMS. Besides that, your ROM left me with over 150mb of storage on my phone after the flash where OMJ's left me with like less than 110mb and the Almost OEM left me about over 130mb. Not only that but theirs had some issues here and there. So far, none for yours!

I installed the PPST Sprint CAB and ran PPST to make sure I had <10 second fixes on my GPS and I have been running smoothly and snappy since yesterday.

I just finished customizing my phone so I dont think I will be upgrading to the v20 cause my wife will kill me if she sees me customizing my phone yet again for the millionth time (that includes a crap load of pre-GPS ROMS).

On that note, what new is coming with the v20 that the v19 doesnt have? I have PPST running smoothly and I have no dialer issue with HTC theme. So what am I going to be missing by not upgrading to the new ROM? I think since I have perfect GPS now, I dont need any more flashing till the official one comes out but not after IT being custom-made by one of you guys. So that might be a while hehe.

Anyways, great ROM and great work man. Really appreciate it for making the ROM I needed.

Last edited by Hugo381; 05-18-2008 at 11:27 PM.