Old 05-18-2008, 10:04 AM
grashoper
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

grashoper is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: lost data no internet! please help

Okay, i finally got QPST to connect and read the phone. I checked these settings and it is set at MIP only already, and there are two profiles and both are active/turned on.

It is still forcing it into 1X Mode. I just went into settings/phone/services/mode of operation and selected EVDO only, and it switches back to EVDO mode.... When i attempt to connect to Data, it ditches the connection all together and comes up with error saying it could not connect to Data network. Bummer....
Still looking for answers..

I'm wondering if anybody is on the Bell network, that would consider doing me a really big favor, I think it has something to do with the MIP profiles.

hit up ##778#
go to Security and tell me what it says in the very top field after the @ i don't need your phone number <g> Also, how many characters is in the Password field... And if there is anything in the two PPP Fields??

ALSO...
Under the MIP Default profile is it enabled or Disabled?? If its Enabled what information is there?? Everything excluding your number of course...
Also, same thing for #1, #2 and so on... only looking for the information if the profile is enabled...
I know its alot to ask for, but your help is very appreciated...I'm pretty sure something got screwed up in these at some point in time. How?/ i'll likely never know... I think a couple weeks ago when the problem first started, i had a few too many brewskies when i was playing around with Radios.. <g> I'm determined to get this.. Thanks alot everybody for your help..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetaldp View Post
Put the phone in DMMode Connect it to PC and use QPSt SOftware and go to Mip

Setting Tab

For EVDO use MIP Only
For Pure CDMA 1x use Simple IP
For Both and Roaming use MIP Prefered

in PPP Setting see that Atleast 1 Profile is Enabled and it is Selected