View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 01:02 AM
mixxy
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Downgrading for Warranty

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
if u do try downgrading and brick it, then u apparently need a new one all the same-wouldn't it solve the same purpose?
but the problem is that now that if i were to brick it, im sure they would know that "I" bricked it, and not any random software issue. if i were to downgrade should i go back to the original unlocker and then run the signed exe update which contains the 1.59 radio and an updated rom or just run it without downgradin the unlocker

i currently have omjs custom rom and the 3.37 radio