View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 07:42 PM
mixxy
Halfway to VIP Status

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy UPDATE: Downgrading (successfully) for Warranty

hey i tried posting this in the downgrading sticky, but im guessing that the sticky isnt a discussion, i need some help

I started experiencing some problems with my touch today and i might have to send it in for repair/replacement. I have a Bell Touch and im guessing their phones are handled by UTStar and there was an official update from them. Though I understand these dangers and risks with downgrading, I think it would be very smart for me to restore the phone to its original state before returning it.

My question is, do you think it would be alright if i downgraded via utstar's update for bell vogues? would it be just as risky?

AND

would i have to downgrade to the 0.40 spl before doing it?

and lastly, would u guys advise against it?

Last edited by mixxy; 05-20-2008 at 08:02 PM. Reason: update