View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 03:02 AM
luv2chill
Retired Staff

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Word! Word! Word! Does that count as three votes?

Although I agree you should seek a consensus from the board (or at least the members who are actively involved in this effort), I would be very surprised if you don't see near unanimous support for your ideas. A fairly rigid structure to this system can only help us keep things straight, reduce duplication of work, and make it easier for everyone to see where we're at and where we're going at any given moment in time.

And I don't know how big of a job this is, but you should seek out volunteers you can delegate various tasks to if you would find it helpful. I'm sure there are users here who don't know so much about the ROM side of things but would like to contribute in other ways.

I really look forward to seeing what comes out of this. I'm glad we've got a few "natural born organizers" among us... because I'm someone who sees a ton of value in order, but just can never seem to get there. Judging from the discombobulated mess this forum has become, I gather I'm not the only one.