View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 08:55 AM
Success100
VIP Member

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: HTC bringing VGA displays to sprint: Raphael and Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Courtney... I've seen alot of your post just being 'SWEET!' JK!

I'm really pumped for this phone. Its so bad that I'm not even starting to care about how I treat my Mogul anymore... I feel guilty.

I CAN'T WAIT until they release some Raphael pics and the official official finalized uuber pretty specs.
dude thats hilarious, i saw the videos of the diamond and looked at my touch, like "i dont want this piece of junk". then i showed the videos to my coworker and my brother who both have moguls, and we all had the same thoughts....looked at our current phones like, "these suck".

I soooo dont want ANY phone but the diamond...it makes the touch and mogul look like toys in comparison.

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!