View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 07:05 PM
(V)eGa
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to (V)eGa Send a message via MSN to (V)eGa Send a message via Yahoo to (V)eGa
Re: (V)eGa's - How to create a basic theme - TUTORIAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacKenny View Post
Sorry but I just cant figure out how to get a homeplugin on here....like the one that comes with the htc touch...can u help?
The plugin is called HTC Home. Search for HTC Home Customizer 1.0 Final. This program will allow you to not only download and install HTC Home, but also customize almost every aspect of the plugin.

Yes, I have closed my site and I'm in the process of moving. I do have all of my themes still and will upload them on request here. The best part about the themes is they were perfectly on Windows 6.5 Romz.