View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 04:02 PM
nerys
Halfway to VIP Status

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

I flashed the new rom to my 6700. Its amazing but BT transfer do not work anymore. I can send but not recieve it seems. Seems like a "services" issue. I am trying to bluetooth my contacts from my old phone to the 6700 on the stock rom this was quick and painless. I pair them. on the sanyo I goto send item contacts all yes other phone is ready. the PPC starts getting them I wait till its done and hit save all.

Now the sanyo phone says Connection Failed Device Not Available.

I tried to squirt them to my Zodiac which worked fine and then squirt them back to the 6700 but it goes and goes and eventually just failed (no responce on the 6700)

If I put something in the shared folder I can browse to it from the sanyo just fine! (I installed the bluetooth ftp option) So I know they can talk to each other.

HOW to I enable it so I can send contacts to it? I even tried IR but it seems you can not IR from a palm to a PPC it just says beam disconnected on the zodiac the moment I put them in range of each other.