View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Perasite
Retired Staff

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

I finally got a chance to do the 6.1 upgrade, and I love it. I did have a hard time, though, because I wanted to flash an oem with a Task Manager that I like. The name of the task manager file is taskmgr.exe and the link is Task Manager.lnk. Well, the problem was, NOTHING was checked that should be a Task Manager, yet my OEM was being overwritten by the HTC Task Manager. So, I went into the PPCgeeks_OEM.rar and removed BOTH of the HTC Task Managers and rebuilt. My OEM STILL got overwritten. Then I checked the Apache_kitchen.rar and found that there is a taskmgr.exe module in there and Task Manager.lnk, so I removed both of them and rebuilt. That solved it, so the kitchen crew may consider removing that module, since it really should be an optional OEM.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)