View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 11:00 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue GPS 3.02 Kitchen (w/ NEW Sprint Leaked ROM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
I did this too. Did you take the PPST____2.cab from the Sprint leaked EXE file?

If so this is what I realized. It doesn't update your PRI and gives you a PRL that doesn't work. If you update your PRL after running that ppst.exe you'll be working again. I'm trying to get someone with the Sprint leaked rom to give me a copy of default.ppst because I believe that's the file that ppst.exe uses to update the PRI. As far as prl i'm just going to rename my 60711.prl to 20230.prl and dump it in the windows folder.
Don't know what you are doing with the CAB. There is no need to use or do anything with that file. The Customizations do what's needed with that file.

All you need to do is once it's done and reboots, is look for the PPST.EXE file in the windows directory, which will be hidden, so you have to tell file explorer to show all files, and run it. Soft Reset and check your PRI.

Also the latest and newest PRL is 60612, 60711 is older and for data cards.
Done,

-CC