View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 02:58 PM
WanderingMinstrel
Halfway to VIP Status

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Review of Speereo Voice Operated Organizer Sapie

Is this the new version? Or the same old bad version?

From the dates in the screenshots, this looks like the old version that DOES NOT WORK. Be careful. Speerio, didn't you promise to notify burned users when the new working program was ready and let us have it for free to make up for past problems?

When I tried the older version:
(1) I had a b**ch of a time downloading it.
(2) I had even a worse time installing it.
(3) It did not work in my 6700.
(4) It could not be uninstalled from my laptop where the .exe file installed a set-up prog.
(5) Six or more months later, pieces of it still keep spontaneously reinstalling themselves on my PPC and need to be cleared off manually or with MemMaid.

I remember the hype and screenshots in the first post in this thread. And, yes, it sounded great! I was very disappointed when it turned out to be crapware. And even more disappointed when it turned out to be impossible to uninstall. Still waiting for the improved version to show up. And I will post when/if I hear anything.