View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 05:13 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue GPS 3.02 Kitchen (w/ NEW Sprint Leaked ROM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesjay View Post
where is there an FAQ on the kitchen? i cant seem to find one. At least not one that answers the walls ive run into. I want to put all of my apps and oems i have into the kitchen but they wont show up. and even the user oems that came with the kitchen will not show up. I looked in the folder structure and only saw where the user oems are.
USER_OEM is where your OEMs go. PPCGeeks_OEM.rar goes in the kitchens folder.
Quote:
Also can the kitchen open a nbh file and extract files from it to use in another rom? If so i cant figure out how to do that either.
No, it can't/doesn't.