View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 01:31 AM
boe
Almost a VIP

boe is keeping up the good workboe is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue GPS 3.02 Kitchen (w/ NEW Sprint Leaked ROM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j10376 View Post
I have radio 3.37.15 I installed the leaked rom first before unlocking phone location is on. I also have a titan have had it since day one of release used the test rom for titan when released I am very familar with how the gps workes. The gps does not work on the touch I am using gpsviewer, sprint nav tomtom and gpstuner to test it finds satalites but will not lock onto no matter how long I leave gps running. I have tried reading all post related to gps have not found anything except other people having same issues. I am running the 302 kitchen and still same results. Is there a reg edit a file or etc that i am missing because it does not work. Then again people are reporting issues with titan slow lock time not locking and I do not have any of these issues it works flawless with kitchen and official roms.
I have the same issue with radio 3.35.04 I had the GPS working a while back but then it stopped so I've tried several mods and it still isn't working any more so I tried this rom and not much luck either. I've only gotten it to work once so far and it took several minutes to lock (PS I have rebooted my phone many times)

Last edited by boe; 05-12-2008 at 01:34 AM.