View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 12:12 PM
sag7392
Lurker

sag7392 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Vito SMS Chat v1.05 (Released 05/08/2008)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaMayShun View Post
Been reading through this thread. Seems like this is a very good product. I went to the site and noticed that they have a package of 4 programs for $40. I want to get this, but I see people talking about a new version of Fun Contact being worked on. If I get the programs now, will I be able to upgrade when it happens or will I have to buy Fun Contact again?
For me, I purchased the entire iwindowsmobile suite and it worked out well for me. I don't use the ZoomBoard, because I use the Resco keyboard. I know when I saw the upgrade for SMS-Chat, I simply removed the old version and installed the new version...there was no need to apply the key code again for me and all of my text messages were carried over in the install. So installing updates are easy and simple.

As for Fun Contact, all I would like to see is the same theme/background shared by SMS and EyePhoto (which Vito just released a new update for about 2 weeks ago).

I really like products from Vito...yeah it's not free, but I don't mind paying for the quality of work they provide.