View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 10:40 PM
kgphat25
PPCGeeks Regular

kgphat25 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue GPS 3.02 Kitchen (w/ NEW Sprint Leaked ROM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellEdawg View Post
I am using the sprint leaked rom right now. I have HTC AudioManager installed by Cab. I edited the registry to direct the music button on the mediahub side of the cube to go to it instead of Sprint Music Store. When I am already playing music, and I open the cube to the 3-button mediahub, the button turns into a control panel for Audio Manager. Very nice.

One problem however. While the audiomanager control panel is open in the cube, the two bottom buttons on the cube revert back to the original blue icons - instead of the yellow sprint ones.

Can one of the cube wizards around here give me a little guidance on how to go about fixing this?

WITHOUT MUSIC PLAYING WITH MUSIC PLAYING

Thanks!
Just curious, how did you get that to work I tried and I still can't do it properly I'm using the Kitchen ROM with the Original Blue cube. I assigned the button to go to Audio Manager, but when I press it it just pops up a message saying "The file 'Audio Manager' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of its components cannot be found..."