View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 07:53 PM
gxnext
Regular 'Geeker

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
Re: HTC Mogul with Purple Band Not Grey Band as Pictured on Sprint Site

That looks a little pink to me.... and why would they make it such a uniquely feminine color?
excuse me but pink or purple or lavender or whatever color that is should be a optional color... if that (because I doubt many would choose this color for this phone) .. a standard color for a device like this should be a more universal color.... but that's just my opinion... I don't have anything against pink or any colors in that family but I don't want to own anything that color, and at the very least I should be given a choice between this and a universal color... anyway I'm just rambling...just such a odd color choice.. I never would have expected it.... I mean even the t-mobile wing is blueish purpleish but that looks cool.... its kinda like a car color the way the two blend... but this just doesn't look cool.... lol but all that said... If the pink mogul turned out to be better than the grey one in anyway at all as far as hardware's concerned then I would be the first in line trying to swich lol and would just have to deal with the color untill something better comes to sprint.

Last edited by gxnext; 05-10-2008 at 08:00 PM.