View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 10:29 PM
night_of_dreams
N00b

night_of_dreams is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue GPS 3.02 Kitchen (w/ NEW Sprint Leaked ROM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
gguruusa,

I am getting this same message with every PPC Kitchen rom cooked: My carrier is Sprint

"The File LiveSearch cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try re-installing or restoring this file".

Also there are still dead links. The only one I found this time is with the Vogue/Touch Calc Skin. When I select that in the Buildos and cook the rom then all the calc links on the phone are dead. If I don't select a skin in the buildos then I get the same message as above except about the calc instead of live search. If you have any advice that would be sweet because I am beating my head against a wall trying to figure this out.

Also if I don't install a calc skin and then cook and flash I can install SpbELF_CalculatorSkin from the cab and all is well but I would prefer to have it cooked in. I love this kitchen but I need to use live search.

I am installing live search from the cab file... Also do I have to select .net 3.5 in the buildos or is it included in the base kit..

Thanks for you time...
.net 3.5 will be included automatically if needed. no need to select it manually