View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 06:54 PM
chaosxj349
PPCGeeks Regular

chaosxj349 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Vito SMS Chat v1.05 (Released 05/08/2008)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotvitamink View Post
Chaos, what do you think of the new version compared to the old one?
This new version is 100 times better than the old one. The main "gripes" were the lack of privacy and the sometimes missed notifications, and they both have been totally addressed in this release. This is definately a MUST BUY application.

The default skin takes a little getting used to, but it is really slick, and the application on a whole is mad fast. I saw on the website that the skin is changeable, but no luck finding any information on that just yet. Hopefully the guys from Vito monitoring this thread can post some insight on the skinning part.

I am eagerly awaiting the release of a newer faster FunContacts to go along with this, but in my opinion that application is perfect and needs no modifications... If it aint broke, don't fix it I guess. But it still would be nice to see.

Thanks again munnarg for helping me test it out (and running up my phone bill in the process ). We were up til the wee hours of the morning texting back and forth and testing with S2U2 and other installed apps running, just to make sure all the kinks were out. The bug testers at Vito really got this one right .

HTC TYTN II
KAISER - WM6
S2U2 0.3
FLASH LITE 2.1
FREESTYL 0.1.1.1
TOUCH FLO CUBE
POCKETSNES