View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 02:44 PM
MrChainsaw
Regular 'Geeker

MrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Vito SMS Chat v1.05 (Released 05/08/2008)

I've been using the old version and liked it. The one main problem for me was the not being able to click the hyperlinks for pic mail. This finally fixes that and all of the other little annoyances. I do however see a couple of things that I would suggest with this new version. The white was FINE with me. Black is ok, its different, but I would like the choice. Also, I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but when you tap on the name of the person in chat, it will take you to the contact so you can dial......only if it is labled as a mobile phone. This maybe only for those of us who use Vito's FunContact, but I text my buddy's phone labled Business more than his Mobile and when I click his name, it takes me to FunContact and gives me two choices - add to existing or create new contact. He is already a contact!!! and I can't dial him. Lame, hopefully they'll figure that out soon. Overall - VERY WELCOMED update to a product I was already lovin!