View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 02:05 AM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opinions - Best BT Headset

so i've been looking for a new headset as my current (jabra bt5010) just isn't comfortable on my ear and I realized if i bump the boom and it slides in slightly, my call is lost. so no more sliding booms for me.
I recently ran into the NX6000 on google and like what i was reading, so I searched hear and what ya know...
I also have a plantronics 340 and broke my 510. the 340 is eh... ok, and the 510 was pretty good, but direct wind and my "tin can" van still effected it some.

I broke the 510 by accidentally spinning the mic all the way around a few times in my pocket (at least 2 by the looks of it when i finally ripped apart.)

so do I get a cheep charger less 510 on ebay or spend double the $ on a NX6000 ? or a blueant z9 ?

I remember the 510 survived the "shake test" pretty well and that's important to me (on roofs) any reports on the others?

also I never used the 510 with 2 devices, but now I have/carry 2 phones, can you switch between phones with active calls?