View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Darkflame808
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Darkflame808 is keeping up the good workDarkflame808 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: An safer alternative way to get Rev-A/GPS

For me, I just like a nice look and feel to the OS itself. I don't need a gazillion programs that i'll never launch. Just give me a nice today screen, nice dialer, a few tweaks to the way I can get around the device and i'm good.

One thing to note though. Take care in how you open your memory card door. I have a friend who likes to just rip it off like an 8 year old kid opening up a wii for christmas.

She's noticing that the rubber material that sockes into the door (not to be confused with the black rubber holding the door to the device) is coming off the glue. This is what keeps the door secured to the device. You don't want to damage this due to the multiple rom changes.... etc.

There are a lot of roms out there to experiment with. So many in fact that I have a hard time staying faithful to any particular one.

Oh there is no need to kill activesync I believe the loader will do that for you. What I did was just plugged in my device and activesync asked me if I wanted to sync etc. I just hit cancel. The circle was green. I then ran the loader and it did the rest for me.

Last edited by Darkflame808; 05-08-2008 at 05:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.