View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 03:45 AM
up2no6ood
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

up2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The ultimate icon set

Glad to hear you like them google maps is in the original pack and netfront is in the updated pack Thanks for the suggestions, I will be making these icons very soon http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=25492
There you will find an updated icon pack, and the source png is included in the png pack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirNathaniel View Post
Hey, awesome icons!! definitely the best out there, total works of art! I have some apps in mind for icons: NetFront (great web browser (version 3.5 that is, try it out b4 the beta ends on may 31st!!)), Pocket Conquest (it's the mobile version of Risk), Monopoly, bubblebreaker, solitaire, google maps, adobe reader, and I'll come up with more asap.

I too would be thrilled to have a copy of the template (at least the chrome version) for photoshop, maybe this summer I can submit some too, but right now I wanna use the templates on my contact pics.

Thanks and take care!