Old 05-07-2008, 05:31 AM
CaptainX2001
Lurker

CaptainX2001 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Mogul Tether

Quote:
I have the simply everything plan, and PAM is included in my price plan of 99.99, the PAM program is just that a program, I had to do some complaining and finally sprint gave the PAM add on to me. The everything plan states UNLIMITED DATA, how you use that is not explained. In addition, Sprint plans to make the Simply Everything include the PAM option w/ it along w/ a few others.
Incorrect. At this time, PAM does not work with the Simply Everything plan. If they added it onto your account, they did so incorrectly. It has been determined that PAM and the Simply Everything plan do not work together correctly at this time.

The fully functional PAM feature will be added to all Simply Everything plans on June 15th.

If PAM is working for you now, don't get attached. You'll likely start to run into problems rather quickly.

CaptainX2001
Sprint Advanced Technical Support

Please note that all opinions expressed in my posts are mine alone; they DO NOT represent the opinions of Sprint Nextel. I am NOT authorized as an official spokesman for Sprint. Any information, answers, or advice I give is based on my knowledge and personal experience. Anything I post on these forums relating to Sprint Nextel is subject to change at any time.