View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 08:37 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: iPhone Theme by Torx-Tevelopment

Okay this is about the only theme I have not tried so I downloaded it and intalled it onto my HTC Touch, few questions how do I change the %Unread:SMS% so that is shows my email count and not my Text Messages I checked out the forum over at Lakeside and someone said to try %Unread:ActiveSync% tried it and still doesn't give me my email count, also when I go to the Start Menu and open something up the "Start" stays at the top of my home screen the only way I can get it to go away is to Soft Reset, followed all the directions on the install and checked everything to see if I missed something. Thats no big deal but I rather have the clean look with just the Signal Bars, clock, speaker and battery uptop and not the words Start. Anyhow other than that I love the theme Torx awsome job!