View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 05:36 PM
im1badazchick
PPCGeeks Regular

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNyc View Post
I've flashed again with Black Pill VetVito Exclusive! .. I installed TouchPal v3, rebooted, went to Input selected Touchpal, rebooted, went to messaging tried seeing what keyboard was default and its the same stupid keyboard there on default and when I select Touchpal it doesn't bring it up, installed SIPChange, selected touchpal and it just closes right away, rebooted and did the same messaging thing and still Touchpal no go
i don't know that else to do...i'm sorry Rob..i don't have the black pill installed but i may install it if Vet doesn't update it when he updates the others because i haven't had any of those problems...i'm sure we are missing something but i just can't think of it right now...i installed it without that problem...i did however have the missing abc keys and soft reset again and they appeared but it must have been a fluke because it hasnt happened again...maybe Vet, Lime or someone else has found a way to get by that glitch that you're having