Thread: A hard choice
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 04:44 PM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: A hard choice

A Treo isn't too bad, but it is definitely a big step backwards. After having my Touch, there's no way I could go back to a Treo. I had the 700wx, then the Q, and now the Touch. While I miss the keyboard, I'm much happier with my Touch.

Maybe you could sell your Sprint Touch and buy a VZW one. Or if you can find someone to do it, you could clear your ESN and get your Sprint Touch setup on VZW (not sure if anyone has successfully done this with any phone or not).

WeatherPanel should work. The square 240x240 screen sucks compared to the Touch though, not much real estate. Most of the apps for the Touch should work on the Treo, you just have to check for WM5 support and square screen support.