View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 03:54 PM
vetvito
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabackwoodboy View Post
Ooo thanx man, but man im must be real slow i shoulda known that but ima keep playing with this cause i really wana how to do all this and thanx for all your help and answering all of my dumb ?'s
Those weren't dumb ?'s

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNyc View Post
New WM 6.1 build 19209 is out.. Are you planning on building a VetVito build on that
Your 19199 is running good, 20-22mb free ram on boot. Really nice
I've been building off of 19209. Which rom does 20-22mb on boot? That's low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyever View Post
What is the windows media player skin? I am loving the bigger screen and bigger switch tracks icons. Custom skin or cab?
That's a iphone/ipod isomething skin. Its over at freewareppc

Quote:
Thanks
Yes it is build 19209 but what I mean is. it says CE OS 5.2 19199 (Build 19209.1.0.0 dcd) so that 19199 should be 19209 which is the newer build(im using on my Touch as well)..
Yea I been texting all day today and my free ram is currently 20mb, sometimes goes down to 17mb

Like this >>
It's the build method, but its the correct XIP.

Quote:
Im trying to use touchpal keyboard but its not letting me =\
Black or Blue, go into the registry and search for sip change, it should be 1. It's porbably another problem besides this one that will be addressed as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Vet, not rushing you but do you have an eta for the GPS fix posting? I want to try your new ROM but I use GPS often enough that I don't want to go without it.

Does your basic ROM have the new updates and GPS?

TIA,
tsp
I don't wanna lie, so I will be political on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
Hey Vet... Just wanted to say thanks for the ideas and the info on changing icons it has been really helpful ........
No problem, thank you. I'm running your rom on my 6900. I got one I'm working on but highly doubt I will release it, tons of builders already over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnygaard View Post
Oh sorry I M WITH CRICKET

Check us out over at Howardforums in the Cricket Forum.