View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 03:52 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: S2U2 Transparent like Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkinmonk View Post
Since we're on the topic how would i use a custom hhc clock icon on the s2u2? I tried to just copy and paste the file folder in hhc clock to my gxf but then it shows no clock at all.......tia
The clock-set has to be formatted like the sets included with S2U2, and then you need to copy all the clock parts into one of the clock folders (clockH, clock HS....). After that, you need to go into the S2U2 settings app and chose the clock folder you placed yours into. If this only confuses you more, post your clock file, and maybe if it isn't compatible, someone can help you out there!!!