View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 02:41 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: HTC bringing VGA displays to sprint: Raphnel and Diamond

Well, the Diamond appears to be relatively frickin' sweet based on what I've seen. Assuming the Raphael is all this and more, I'm going to be one happy person.

My only concern is how hardcore they're going with TouchFLOW 3D. They're claiming they're trying to hide Windows Mobile as much as possible, and that the average user won't even know it's Windows Mobile. As long as this doesn't prevent me from using Windows Mobile the normal ways, as well, I'll be happy. I just hope they don't block out some of my needs in the process of "improving" it.