View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 01:52 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Play audio and phonecalls over pc speakers via usb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willpower101 View Post
I'm mainly interested in connecting my phone via usb to play phonecalls through the computer speakers so that I don't have to use those crappy earphones, listen to the terrible speakerphone, or balance this brick against my ear while I'm working.

I was able to dig up another thread with an ad2p solution, but is there not a simple way to do this via the usb cable? The pins MUST contain the audio signal since that's how the headset gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDrake View Post
Use the adapter that came in the box and buy a sub mini to mini adapter at a local RadioShack/ BestBuy then plug your speaker jack into that. It's what I do
The Radioshack adapter you need is: p/n 274-004

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...tId=2603246&cp

If you want a pinout of the connector, I can attach (sp) it when I get home.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 05-06-2008 at 02:05 PM.