View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Lsme420
The Pusher Man

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help! I cant make any phone calls or connect to internet.

Welcome Here...................
In the future you should try to use a program like PIM back up and keep a back up of your contacts on your pc. So if you loose them on your PPC you got a back up of your back up.
Ya I think your burnt on keeping your contacts cause it sounds like you need to hard reset. If that don't do it flash back to the newest official Sprint rom and then start over with you custom rom. As to why it happened I couldn't tell you, but I can say I've had to hard reset mine once or twice for a similar issue and no sounds.

Last edited by Lsme420; 05-05-2008 at 11:55 PM.