View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 11:20 PM
XxEastside13xX
Lurker

XxEastside13xX is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help! I cant make any phone calls or connect to internet.

I have a Sprint Mogul and All the phone functions have been disabled such as picking up a cell signal, viewing my call records, contacts, etc. I can still get text messages but thats it. This happened saturday while I was at work. When I went on break I noticed my phone was turned off which I thought was odd and when I turned it on it was ****ed up. I dont see what could be wrong other than maybe a virus or something. I called sprint and they gave me some half asssed help and ended up telling me to take it to their service center so they can take a look at it, all the while charging me a ****ing $15 service charge. I think all my contacts got erased which is a really big problem, could I somehow retrieve them or am I screwed?

I think it might have been gradual because a few days ago I noticed that I could not make any calls based off my call list (I could only enter number manually or going to contacts and then selecting a number to try). Now when I press the phone buttons or the phone icon nothing happens.

Oh yeah I also didnt want to take it to their service center because my phone is running on a hacked rom and that is against the rules right?