View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 10:47 PM
dabackwoodboy
Halfway to VIP Status

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
I haven't seen this one, but Ervious knows his stuff.

Not at the moment, but I am hard at work on it. I just know I am missing one step or doing one step wrong.

Yelp, but I thought I deleted it. That color is awful, it reverted to 8bits. Thanks for leting me know.

Extract the .exe with with winrar. You can make your own bootscreens with a .nb tool, that's all those two .nb files are.

Dutty's .nb/nbh tool is one of my most used tools, it just decompiles/compiles nb/nbh files. You wouldn't need it for porting unless the tools you use now don't create a flashable .nbh file.

I know I ported the XIP correctly but I can't write it correctly. I get no errors when I dump nk.nb. Yet the rom still doesn't boot. I'm puzzled.

Ooo thanx man, but man im must be real slow i shoulda known that but ima keep playing with this cause i really wana how to do all this and thanx for all your help and answering all of my dumb ?'s